RELIABLE. AFFORDABLE. DEPENDABLE
FAAC is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of access automation systems. Established in 1965, FAAC boasts over 40 years’ experience and has thousands of systems installed that include driveway gates, automatic doors, and electric gates for both commercial and residential sites. Between 1990 and 2007, the innovative nature of FAAC resulted in the filing of 42 international patents of its own design solutions. During the last 10 years FAAC has benefited from the knowledge developed internally in order to grow, becoming a much sought after brand and leading the way with the extensive product range.
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL OPERATOR FOR SWING LEAF GATES
• The 415 Range offers 8 models, with or without limit switches, long versions,230V and 24V versions.
• Available with a 300mm (max leaf 3m) and 400mm (max leaf 4m) rod stroke.
• LS versions are equipped with opening and closing limit switches to ensure the gate opens and closes fully whatever the weather.
• These energy efficient-operators are highly adjustable to allow maximum flexibility in installation dimensions.
• Horizontal exit for cables to allow low installation.
• Power supply voltage: 230 Vac (+6% – 10%) 50(60) Hz/ 24 Vdc
• Power: 300 W/ 70W
• Absorbed current: 1.3A/ 3A
• Thermal protection 140ºC
• Capacitor: 8μF
• Thrust:: 300 daN/ 280 daN
• Travel: 300mm/ 400mm
• Rod speed: 1.6cm/sec
• Leaf max width: 3m*/ 4m**
• Use frequency at 20ºC: 30%/ 35%/ 100%
• Approx min cycle/hour at 20ºC: 30/ 25/ 75
• Operating ambient temperature: -20ºC – +55ºC
• Operator weight: 7.8kg/ 8kg
• Operator length: 840/ 935
• Operator dimensions: 835 (940 L version) x 105 x 148mm (LxHxW)
• Protection class: IP44