AUTOMATION FOR GATES, DOORS & BARRIERS
DEA SYSTEM SPA was founded in the early ‘90s by the present managing director Mr. Tiziano Lievore with the aim of producing technologically advanced automations that distinguished themselves for outstanding quality and mechanical and electronic reliability. For the past 16 years, our work has been concentrated on the development of new technologies to give the greatest functionality and ease of use in compliance with present standards. Our specialist electronics department named DEA ELECTRON SRL, assembles, checks and tests all of the electronic materials through a very skilled staff and technologically advanced structures.
LIVI- Electromechanical operator for sliding gates
- THE STURDINESS, BORN OF THE LONG EXPERIENCE
LIVI is the operator for sliding gates up to 900 kg, which combines a great sturdiness and reliability with an agreeable and original design, which has been marking out this product for several years. Thanks to the mechanical or electronic clutch, the safety is assured. The control board is integrated in the case, making so still easier the already quick installation of Livi 400 and its programming is rapid, precise and stable.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Product in conformity with European standard;
• Electromechanical automation, 230V ac and 24V dc;
• Suitable for gates up to 900kg;
• Easy to install, thanks to the adjustable fixing plate;
• Integrated limit switches (on 230V ac versions);
• Simple unlocking system by keY;
• Mechanical and electronic clutch (on RR models);
• Grease soaked gear motor;